This work is very close to my heart. It’s deeply inspired by God, spiritual journey, growth, & breaking generational curses & cycles which have negatively impacted the family’s blood line.
– the yellow paint splatter symbolizes 2 realms comedy. It’s the amusement of satan as he laughs at failures, struggles, & heartbreak. However, most importantly it is the laughter of the victorious because God’s children will always overcome & have the last laugh in the end.
– the four houses are an abstract representation of the book Numbers 14:18 (in the Bible) which each represent one of the four generations. The last house being the tallest, symbolizing the end of punishment.
– the white paint splatter & white paint splatter represents purity & things being renewed & made clean again
– the deep grooves of red symbolize blood & slashes…the beating that has been taken for the sins of the forefathers & the sins of oneself
– the woman in the painting represents God’s chosen. She is one of God’s elect, created to tear down & dismantle strongholds that have been placed within her bloodline by satan
– the gold halo symbolizes strength of character & God’s anointing, that she has been set apart for this particular purpose
– the texture pattern on the top lip brings forth prayers & the sacrifice of praise
She is the curse breaker.